Monday, July 18, 2011

LETTER FROM THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF LAW ENFORCEMENT INSPECTOR GENERAL, MR. AL DENNIS

I wrote the FDLE IG, Mr. Al Dennis, the former FDLE PR (No, I’m not kidding), stating the information above and he condoned the apparent illegal action of FDLE. The letter from Mr. Dennis, the FDLE IG, dated May 6, 2011, stated, “It is recommended that you continue to work with the appropriate local authorities regarding your concerns.”

Photobucket

He refused to stop the apparent illegal/criminal actions against us. Saying that I should continue working with local officials is just to get rid of me without stopping the apparent illegal/criminal actions against us as the local officials won’t meet with me, won’t answer my correspondence and won‘t stop the illegal actions against us.

Local authorities have refused “to work” with me for over 6 years. In my correspondence to FDLE, I have repeatedly stated that local officials refuse to work with me and have reported, to FDLE the apparent illegal/criminal actions local officials are committing against us – much more than just “concerns.”

Despite my repeated requests, Mayor Hayward refuses to stop the apparent illegal/criminal actions against us, refuses to answer my correspondence and refuses to meet with me.

My district representative, Mr. Spencer, also refuses to stop the apparent illegal/criminal actions against us, and refuses to meet with me.

The matters I have reported to the FDLE are in the jurisdiction of the FDLE and should be addressed, apparent illegal/criminal actions against us stopped and charges brought against local officials breaking the law.

Emails to the Mayor, Mr. Hayward, and to my District Representative, Mr. Spencer, are contained in the next post.