Saturday, June 28, 2014

SENATOR MARCO RUBIO FAILED TO STOP APPARENT CORRUPTION

I had previously reported apparent government corruption to the FBI several times but they refused to investigate.  Senator Rubio sent my report of apparent government corruption to the FBI.  A major component of the job of the FBI is to investigate and stop government corruption.  Mr. Kevin L Perkins, Assistant Director Criminal Investigative Division, FBI Headquarters, Washington, DC refused to investigate but based his answer on false statements and false charges made by the Pensacola City Attorney, Mr. Wells. 

I wrote Mr. Perkins, FBI, stating that our business had been illegally closed by the Pensacola Police Department without due process, in violation of Amendment 14 of the United States Constitution.  I provided ample documentation to prove that there appeared to be wide spread government corruption connected with this case. 

Mr. Kevin L Perkins, FBI Headquarters, Washington, DC, again refused to investigate and stop the government corruption I reported.

I contacted members of the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, which is responsible for overseeing federal Intelligence activities, and reported that the FBI refused to do the job they have been assigned and are being paid to do. I contacted Senator Dianne Feinstein, Chairman, Senator Marco Rubio, Senator Bill Nelson, etc. and presented the facts.  Senators Feinstein and Rubio did not answer and Senator Bill Nelson sent me the response from the FBI saying there was nothing he could do.

The apparent government corruption I reported continues to this day.